OLR accepts students for enrollment throughout the school year. Our annual school re-enrollment begins during Catholic Schools Week . OLR enrolls students into classes in this order:
1st: Current students
2nd: Siblings of current students
3rd: New applicants
- To apply, you must submit a completed application form, pay all necessary fees, attach a copy of the child’s Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate (if Catholic) with raised seal, and latest report card.
- All new applicants are required to take a placement test (with the exception of K4) and come visit the school.
- Families who desire to enroll their son or daughter in Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School, grades K5-8, may also contact the school office to schedule some time for the child to “shadow.” This shadowing experience gives both the family and the school the opportunity to assess the learning environment and decide whether it is the right fit for the potential OLR student.
Students applying to Pre-Kindergarten (K4) must be 4 years old, Kindergarten(K5) must be 5 years old, and 1st Grade must be 6years old by September 1 of that school year. Students will be accepted into Kindergarten on a conditional basis with full acceptance contingent upon displayed readiness on the Kindergarten entrance test.
2017 – 2018 Applications for New Students
Admissions applications for the 2018 – 2018 school year are now available. Please download the application in order to get started.Enrollment Application
Enrollment Information for Returning OLR Students
K5 – Grade 7 Returning Students: To re-enroll, you must submit a completed re-enrollment form and pay the re-enrollment fee. Please complete your Re-registration Enrollment by February 15th.Re-Enrollment Application
Tuition Schedule and Fees
Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School uses FACTS Management for tuition payments and fees.Tuition & Fees
Families seeking tuition assistance and scholarships should begin by completing a FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment found here. FACTS is an independent financial review company which relies on the submission of detailed and confidential financial information in order to determine each family’s eligibility based on financial need. It is recommended that applications and all supporting documentation be submitted at least three weeks before each deadline to allow for FACTS to process.Link to application
A number of scholarships are available at OLR. Please inquire at the School Office for more detailed scholarship information.
- Exceptional SC: Exceptional SC is the new face of the Educational Credit for Exceptional Needs Children. We are a 501(c)(3) dedicated to supporting exceptional needs students and families in South Carolina.
- SEAS Scholarship Info: Diocese of Charleston St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Tuition Assistance Grant. The purpose of this grant is to assist Catholic families wishing to send their children to a Diocesan elementary school who require financial assistance.
New uniforms must be purchased from an authorized Our Lady of the Rosary School Uniform vendor:
Read’s Uniforms is located at:
30 Orchard Park Dr
Greenville, SC 29615
School Code: OLRSC
Please click the below for a listing of uniforms offered for the 2017-2018 school year.School Uniforms
Our Lady of the Rosary School offers families the opportunity to purchase an inexpensive used uniform. These uniforms are available for sale at the Used Uniform Room in the school. Please check with the school office for more details.
Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School works in collaboration with the Diocese of Charleston, South Carolina. The curriculum is developed by Principals and Teachers from within the Diocese.
View the curriculum of the Diocese of Charleston.
View our Test Scores2016-ITBS-Scores
Applications for the Current School Year
We are still accepting 2016-2017 applications. For more information, please contact the school office at 864-277-5350.
School Tours, Shadowing, and Questions
For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact:
Director of Enrollment