It is our mission at Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic School to educate and to develop students socially, morally, intellectually, culturally, and spiritually. As a Kindergarten through Eighth Grade mission of Our Lady of the Rosary Catholic Parish, we welcome boys and girls from varied backgrounds. In addition to our commitment to academic excellence, creative teaching, and Christian values, we also seek to inspire in our students a joyful and heartfelt relationship with Jesus Christ within the fullness of the Catholic Faith.
VISION & PURPOSE
Our Lady of the Rosary is a Catholic community committed to excellence and a deep belief in the everlasting love of God. Our vision is that each child will be cared for spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, socially, and emotionally. In addition, our school is:
- A place where Christian values exist in order to inspire and encourage a deeper faith in Christ.
- A place where we learn to value and respect ourselves and others.
- A place where partnerships between students, parents, faculty, staff, and the OLR Church community makes us one.
- A place where academic excellence allows each student to attain his/her full potential.
- A place where positive attitudes are formed, self-esteem is maximized, and the achievements of each child are recognized.